Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
iShoutbox + Chat4all Shout support and bugs / Re: ishoutbox not working
« Last post by Adonix on October 13, 2012, 04:50:22 PM »
The "this is linda" name? That is an unregistered name. Try to register one, login, and then try to post.

I will PM you my password on your box.. try it with that one.
« Last post by rapturewatch on October 13, 2012, 04:39:24 PM »
Yes, the same thing happens.  I signed in.  And before I even typed my message it signed me out.  So when I hit send it says my name is registered... ugh.

ok, it's just my name isnt' working.  it works with a diff name
« Last post by Adonix on October 13, 2012, 04:27:35 PM »
I just also tested it with chrome.. that also works here.   :eek:

Every shoutbox has a direct link. Yours is:

http://rwf.ishoutbox.com/

Check if you experience the same problem at that address.
« Last post by rapturewatch on October 13, 2012, 02:57:05 PM »
HI,

I don't even know how to post from anywhere that's not where my shoutbox is (my forum). lol

Anyway, I don't think I changed anything in the last few days, although my computer did shut off and updated a bunch of stuff.  

My husband checked my cookies and said they are being saved.

I am using Chrome.

thanks for checking it!
« Last post by Adonix on October 13, 2012, 08:42:44 AM »
Hi Linda,

I have just tested your site/shoutbox in several browsers, by creating a login and posting a message. I am not being logged out.

Usually an issue like this is caused by cookies not being saved. Cookies are an absolute requirement for the ishoutbox to work. I assume here that when you call the shoutbox directly (not from within your site) and try to post a shout that way, you are not being logged out? When you add the shoutbox into an iframe inside a website, cookies are called "3rd party cookies". Several web browsers (safari for example) think they know best, and deny 3rd party cookies by default completely, until you manually enable it.

We did not change anything to the shoutbox system in the past few months. Did you change something on your end? Installed a new web browser, reinstalled the computer, upgraded the web browser, etc? Which web browser are you using?
iShoutbox + Chat4all Shout support and bugs / ishoutbox not working
« Last post by rapturewatch on October 12, 2012, 05:03:37 PM »
Hi,

One of my members complained that the shoutbox wasn't working but when I tried it a few days ago it seemed fine.  But today when I tried it (I am the owner) it keeps telling me that my name is registered and won't let me post.  It doesnt' seem to recognize that I signed in.  As soon as I sign in, it signs me out.

here is my forum : http://rapturewatch.proboards.com/index.cgi

Thanks,
linda
 :)
Lounge / Re: School!
« Last post by deaths on October 12, 2012, 07:06:31 AM »
 :nosmile: :bye:srry man i just cant remember all the time
Lounge / Re: School!
« Last post by FiXato on October 11, 2012, 04:55:45 PM »
Just wait till you have to work daily, 40 hours a week ;-)
You'll start to yearn for those long school holidays and those easy school days. hehe ;-)

Btw, please try to post your topics in the appropriate forums. Just had to move 2 of your topics from the IdleRPG section to this general forum section again.
Lounge / School!
« Last post by deaths on October 11, 2012, 01:56:45 PM »
school is the most annoying thing ive seen, trust me .........
Lounge / best movies
« Last post by deaths on October 11, 2012, 01:54:07 PM »
 :haha: i would like u guys to vote and see what is the best movie and if u pick other can u please tell what is the other movie       THANK YOU
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]