Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
iShoutbox + Chat4all Shout support and bugs / Re: Mobile/Android
« Last post by Adonix on August 03, 2014, 05:26:06 PM »
Hi,

I have tested shoutboxes on all major desktop browsers, as well as several smartphones and tablets (android, apple ipad/phone, etc), and i see no problem with loading the shoutboxes. What is your shoutbox url?
iShoutbox + Chat4all Shout support and bugs / Mobile/Android
« Last post by Serendipity on August 03, 2014, 01:05:09 AM »
Hello there!

I'm currently in the process of embedding iShoutbox on my website. On desktops it works beautifully -- regardless of the platform (Mac, Windows, Linux). Unfortunately even via the IFrame, Embed, Object, or Direct Link (to my iShoutbox.com address) it fails to render on any mobile device. I've tried both tablets and phones for Android and iOS at this point, but both fail to load, let alone even finish contacting the page (on attempting the direct link option).

Is this a known issue, or am I seeing something odd? Any help would be appreciated.
Support / Re: Random Space in Shouts
« Last post by Tom.B on May 18, 2014, 04:08:29 PM »
Hi Tom,

I added this blank line as a separator between the shout and the time/date below the shout. It is not there if you remove the time/date from the shouts. If you remove the blank line, the text of the shout and time/date would be confusingly close to eachother. However, i'm considering to replace the blank line with an admin setting in a future shoutbox update.

I think it'd look fine in without the line tbh. I still want the time/date so I'm gonna leave it as it is, but in an update, can there be the option to remove this?
Support / Re: Random Space in Shouts
« Last post by Adonix on May 18, 2014, 03:34:19 PM »
Hi Tom,

I added this blank line as a separator between the shout and the time/date below the shout. It is not there if you remove the time/date from the shouts. If you remove the blank line, the text of the shout and time/date would be confusingly close to eachother. However, i'm considering to replace the blank line with an admin setting in a future shoutbox update.

Support / Random Space in Shouts
« Last post by Tom.B on May 18, 2014, 11:39:28 AM »
Hi again,

I've been wondering why there is a random blank line in shouts. This is what I mean:

It's very annoying, and takes up a lot of space in the shout box. Is there a way to get rid of it?
Support / Re: A couple of questions.
« Last post by Tom.B on May 17, 2014, 02:54:55 PM »
Thanks!

I want to have the options at the top so that users can clearly see the login button and not have to scroll down to find it, when they might not even know it's there. :)

Edit: Actually, on second thoughts, it looks fine as it is! Thanks for the info. :)
Support / Re: A couple of questions.
« Last post by Adonix on May 17, 2014, 02:06:30 PM »
Hi Tom,

1) Technically it would be possible to place the option links at the top of the shoutbox, but it probably would not look good. Why would you want to do that?

2) When you go to the adminpanel and then "Preferences and Settings", you can manage the layout of the shoutbox. The option you want is probably "Shouts In Frame". With this enabled, the shoutbox is always the same height, no matter how many shouts are displayed. The shouts are displayed (and scrolled) inside a frame within the shoutbox. You can control the height of the shouts frame with the "Shouts Frame Height" option.
Support / A couple of questions.
« Last post by Tom.B on May 16, 2014, 10:38:00 PM »
Hiyah,

1) Is it at all possible to get the options menu (the one with links to the admin panel etc) to appear at the top of the shout box?
2) Is it possible to get the message/input box to stay stickied at the top of the shout box?

Thanks,
Tom.B
Introductions / Re: Hello
« Last post by Adonix on April 08, 2014, 07:44:55 PM »
Hi,

Welcome to chat4all :) What questions do you have?
Introductions / Hello
« Last post by Walessio on April 08, 2014, 02:16:06 PM »
Hello Everyone, I'm a webmaster who just discovered this cool chat engine but I have some questions...
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10