Author Topic: IdleRPG a pilgrims progress  (Read 51319 times)

Offline pariah

• black listed
Re: IdleRPG a pilgrims progress
« Reply #60 on: June 13, 2008, 06:58:15 PM »
Whoohoo i just battered the clown  :clown:
{13:06:2008:17:53} <~IdleRPG> pariah [384/401] has challenged cloontje [92/884] in combat and won! 24 days, 00:27:40 is removed from pariah's clock.
{13:06:2008:17:53} <~IdleRPG> pariah reaches next level in 85 days, 03:49:01.
and i need all the help i can get so i'll take that  :D :D :D
maybe today is not so bad i hope it conitnues this way i really do :sleepy:
Let those who crave power have it.
For the Meak will confiscate their weapons,
and they alone shall inherit the earth..
Howerver, first the meak need to grow man balls.
So it'll be awhile yet
Life's a bitch and then you Die, but I don't care coz I'm so High...

Offline pariah

• black listed
« Reply #61 on: June 13, 2008, 10:55:03 PM »
All is not well in the land of idleness a young wizard has caused havoc
time for a quest :D :D :D
{13:06:2008:21:45} <~IdleRPG> Gworfindal, pariah, Foxman, and cloontje have been chosen by the gods to kill the resurrected Jow Botzian zombies produced by a young wizard's wayward spell. Participants must first reach [70,125], then [170,100].

and now things are very bad :mad:

the quest has barely begun and its been broken :mad:

{13:06:2008:21:47} * +Foxman (The@Incredible.Chicken.Hunter) Quit (Quit: Hasta la vista, baby...)
{13:06:2008:21:47} <~IdleRPG> Foxman's prudence and self-regard has brought the wrath of the gods upon the realm. All your great wickedness makes you as it were heavy with lead, and to tend downwards with great weight and pressure towards hell. Therefore have you drawn yourselves 15 steps closer to that gaping maw.  :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

O.M.G. were all DOOMED now  :sleepy: still at least its not my fault  :sleepy: :sleep2:

{13:06:2008:21:53} <~IdleRPG> pariah [214/401] has challenged IdleRPG [115/1197] in combat and won! 19 days, 05:10:37 is removed from pariah's clock.
{13:06:2008:21:53} <~IdleRPG> pariah reaches next level in 76 days, 20:42:28.

mind you i'll take that and party thank you very much  :haha: :haha: :sleepy:

just when you think your safe from Siiw she sneaks up from behind and gives you a wolloping :eek: :eek:
{14:06:2008:00:44} <~IdleRPG> Siiw [709/1038] has come upon pariah [400/401] and taken them in combat! 0 days, 09:30:42 is removed from Siiw's clock.   :eek: :eek: :sleepy:

Ah this is what i call a good end to a good day  :D hammered the clown :clown:
{14:06:2008:01:53} <~IdleRPG> pariah [360/401] has challenged cloontje [293/884] in combat and won! 16 days, 20:57:17 is removed from pariah's clock.
{14:06:2008:01:53} <~IdleRPG> pariah reaches next level in 59 days, 19:44:56.

now i can sleep peacefully  :sleepy:
« Last Edit: June 14, 2008, 03:09:59 AM by pariah »
So it'll be awhile yet

Offline pariah

• black listed
« Reply #62 on: June 14, 2008, 02:58:32 PM »
It would seem breakfast was not good
{14:06:2008:13:55} <~IdleRPG> pariah ate a very disagreeable fruit, getting a terrible case of heartburn. This terrible calamity has slowed them 7 days, 04:04:27 from level 47.
{14:06:2008:13:55} <~IdleRPG> pariah reaches next level in 66 days, 22:01:33.
the thing is i have a cast iron stomach, i can eat things that would make a billy goat  :puke: I guess i'll have to sleep it off :sleepy:
Well now so far the day has been pretty good i have been challenged twice by the mighty warrior Siiw and won both   :haha:
i'm wandering around the secret passage to bharash, i see a few offline players and who knows maybe dead players
some i've never battled with, so i think they must dead. I kill them again tho just to make sure :rofl: :rofl:
Then i see another he dont look to have been dead for long. MMMmmmm i'm a bit hungry, i make a fire close to my new find.
I settle down for a nice cup of darjeeling and some much needed meat and vegetables  :D
As i was also challenged by the  :clown: it lost too  :haha:
Anyway lunch was delicous delisious errrrrrm very nice the meat was tasty i need an afternoon nap  :sleepy:
I'm still kicking around in the secret passage to bharash.......Just
had three challenges and lost all. It's cost me fouteen days  :mad: :mad:
I ache from head to toe i need time to rest and recouperate. the further i progress the harder it becomes i'm so weary i must sleep  :sleepy:
« Last Edit: June 15, 2008, 12:06:43 AM by pariah »
So it'll be awhile yet

Offline pariah

• black listed
« Reply #63 on: June 15, 2008, 02:10:23 PM »
The day starts early for me.  NO sooner have i woken from a much needed sleep than i get to challenge Foxman
{15:06:2008:12:55} <~IdleRPG> pariah [244/328] has challenged Foxman [158/825] in combat and won! 16 days, 08:53:00 is removed from pariah's clock.
I leave Foxman battered and bruised and as a futher insult i steal a couple of his chickens
I'm looking forwards to tea tonight  :D :D :D :sleepy:
He ain't happy about the chickens  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :haha:
{15:06:2008:13:55} <~IdleRPG> pariah [116/328] has challenged Foxman [461/825] in combat and lost! 7 days, 04:45:30 is added to pariah's clock.
It's cost me time but he ain't getting his Chickens back  :D :D
Anyway i finally get a chance to take stock and work out where i am.
I'm in the Great Shahlil Mountains. It's very tuff going but i can cope with the terrain after all i have eaten and slept well
My strength is restored and i'm ready for whatever this day might throw at me  :sleepy:
O.M.G. There i was minding my own business as yer do, I had just negotiated this very difficult out crop in the mountains sticking out....oh i guess 30 feet out, I felt like a spider walking on the ceiling and when i'd made it there was a near vertical 90 foot climb. Guess what was waiting at the top.
The mighty warrior Siiw.................... :mad: She knows how to pick her fights
waits till your completly worn out and then jumps you from behind
{15:06:2008:14:55} <~IdleRPG> pariah [245/328] has challenged Siiw [586/1038] in combat and lost! 8 days, 17:04:29 is added to pariah's clock.
almost wiped out my earlier gain now  :frusty: :frusty: so i settle down light a nice fire, it's damn cold in these mountains, and i make a cup of tea while i cook one of the chickens i stole from Foxman earlier today  :D :D :D
i eat well and settle for an afternoon nap  :sleepy:
I am awoken suddenly by the sound of boot on shale, It is a local from these parts, he brings news of a new name in the land. Cormen, the level 48 Holy Warrior he tells me.
I don't know this name. Tho local man tells me he's been here before, but he tells me no more and scuttles away.
I quickly scope out the landscape before i return to my afternoon nap....  :sleepy:
Again I am woken, but this time it's hooves on shale, a horse i think, i lay in wait, i pounce.
I slice the top off his head just like an egg then i slice open his chest and rip out and eat his still beating heart.
he slumps in the saddle, i take horse and rider back to my camp, i scoop out the riders brains.
Then i drink darjeeling tea and eat, i burp loudly, mount the horse and follow the trail out of The Shahlil Mountains.
Once i reach low ground i head over the wastelands for Denmark, the journey is easy i ride the horse into the ground
by the time i arrive at the first village the horse is almost dead. I put the horse out of it's misery i remove one rear leg cut off the bonybit and put the rest in my backpack. the rest of the beast is traded for vegatables weapons and gold, because as you all know greens are good for you.
i wander out of the village and explore for a short time before settling down and having a rest  :sleepy:
Mean while after roving around in demark i hitch a lift on a passing hay wagon the driver's glad of the company.
I awake after a few hours sleep and and find my self back in The Shahlil Mountians not too far from my last camp.
Foxman is laying in wait for me, but he looses this battle and as i chase him off i get an added bonus, one of his fat little chickens can't keep up.
so thats tea sorted. :sleepy:
« Last Edit: June 15, 2008, 10:37:02 PM by pariah »
So it'll be awhile yet

Offline pariah

• black listed
« Reply #64 on: June 15, 2008, 11:30:44 PM »
After a nice chicken tea a giant hand busrt forth from the skies, the fleeing people say its FiXato, the level 31 Valar, sommoning the hand of god.
About time too says I and wait patiently to see if i get any aid in my quest for the next level.
{15:06:2008:22:17} <~IdleRPG> FiXato|IkkeHer has summoned the Hand of God.
{15:06:2008:22:17} <~IdleRPG> Verily I say unto thee, the Heavens have burst forth, and the blessed hand of God carried pariah 45 days, 08:38:32 toward level 47.
{15:06:2008:22:17} <~IdleRPG> pariah reaches next level in 35 days, 15:21:44.
{15:06:2008:22:18} <~IdleRPG> FiXato|IkkeHer has summoned the Hand of God.
{15:06:2008:22:18} <~IdleRPG> Verily I say unto thee, the Heavens have burst forth, and the blessed hand of God carried pariah 12 days, 19:55:20 toward level 47.
{15:06:2008:22:18} <~IdleRPG> pariah reaches next level in 22 days, 19:25:03.
And then i get further aid
{15:06:2008:22:19} <~IdleRPG> FiXato|IkkeHer has pushed pariah 3600 seconds toward level 47. pariah reaches next level in 22 days, 18:24:24.
{15:06:2008:22:19} <~IdleRPG> FiXato|IkkeHer has pushed pariah -3600 seconds toward level 47. pariah reaches next level in 22 days, 19:24:15.
But the valar is but toying with me a little maybe.
I have no complaints about these random events i am much closer to my goal  :D
So it'll be awhile yet

Offline pariah

• black listed
« Reply #65 on: June 15, 2008, 11:57:20 PM »
A Quest my fellow IdleRPG'ers a Quest i say, let us up and at it.
no time for slackers
{15:06:2008:22:45} <~IdleRPG> pariah, Siiw, Foxman, and cloontje have been chosen by the gods to locate the herbs and brew the elixir to rid the realm of the Normonic Plague. Quest to end in 0 days, 17:16:47.
maybe i'll get the chance to steal something along the way or make combat, but three to choose from, if i start to hunger...
Lets make haste my fellow IdleRPG'ers, lets be away... :sleepy:
So it'll be awhile yet

Offline pariah

• black listed
« Reply #66 on: June 16, 2008, 12:51:00 AM »
Damn that vile Foxman

{15:06:2008:23:45} * +Foxman  Quit (Ping timeout)
{15:06:2008:23:45} <~IdleRPG> Foxman's prudence and self-regard has brought the wrath of the gods upon the realm. All your great wickedness makes you as it were heavy with lead, and to tend downwards with great weight and pressure towards hell. Therefore have you drawn yourselves 15 steps closer to that gaping maw.

He's robbed us of our prize, I hope he burns in HELL for all eternity :mad:  :mad:
Mind you what eye don't see the mind wont miss, I steal a couple of his chickens, call it punishment MWHAHAHAhahahahaha
Still at least the others live longer, they're safe for a little while maybe,
I smile at thought of fresh human flesh, raw and dripping with blood.
Our party parts company i watch them for some time ever suspisious they might double back for a sneak attack.
After some time i see them disappear from view 
Now i can have a look through the loot, not much really some strange herbs from Siiw, some gold and Dutch Edam from the  clown :clown: 
I pack my stolen loot away and wander off skirting The Shahlil Mountains.
A challange with IdleRPG doesn't go my way now i'm down 2 days, 06:33:20.. I ain't a happy bunnie :mad:
i smell the clown in the air, blown in on the wind from Velvragh..cloontje, the level 91 supercloning clown, is now online...
Another one you have to watch, especially your back.
Sleep with one eye open for now i think  :sleepy:
« Last Edit: June 16, 2008, 02:12:34 AM by pariah »
So it'll be awhile yet

Offline pariah

• black listed
« Reply #67 on: June 16, 2008, 03:10:00 PM »
Beware my fellow Irpg'ers
pariah, the level 46 VILE SPAWN OF SATAN, is now online from nickname pariah.
I'm awake and i hunger, scouring The Jow Botzi Territory for anything i can find to eat.
I come upon the Mighty Siiw
pariah [256/328] has challenged Siiw [149/1038] in combat and won! 5 days, 05:49:06
The Challenge is mine this time, I rip out her still beating heart and devour it,
while the Mighty Siiw Watches in Horror as she slumps to the ground..
There will be some respite for me now, regeneration of her heart will take some little while
and it gives me the chance to put some distance between us. :sleepy:
So it'll be awhile yet

Offline pariah

• black listed
« Reply #68 on: June 16, 2008, 06:56:54 PM »
Still skulking about The Jow Botzi Territory.
I stumble on a local, Just before he dies and becomes a welcome snack.
He tells me of a new Quest, this could be advantageous.
While they're minds are on Questing, I may get my chance.
A few days closer to my own goal...................Maybe
The chance to steal some Silver or Gold.......
Bloody hell i'm under attack, too busy with thinking of greed, Gworfindal came at me and stabbed me in the Back
Gworfindal [874/1086] has challenged pariah [120/328] in combat and won! 14 days, 20:44:28 is removed from Gworfindal's clock.
Still my time is safe the wound will heal in time.
After this cowardly attack i make my way to The Shahlil Mountains and skirt in the shadows.
Moving towards The Towers of Ankh-Allor.
I have my trusted axe The great Cutyereadoff, Taken in battle against some lesser Danish God.
but huge it maybe with it's broad double blades, It's a light as a feather and sharper than any razor.
On my travels i spy out two other warriors they do not move.
Moving in for a closer look its as if they have seen something, both stand perfectly still,staring.
I try to follow their gaze i see nothing, keeping my distance, i move round to see better what they see.
Still i see nothing the warriors still do not move. I move away a little more and come round to their front.
Still nothing not blink, nor a twitch, i move closer, they seem there yet not there, alive yet not alive.
i swing my great axe it slices through this ones neck, like a hot knife through butter, but the head stays.
I prod the warrior with my axe, it seems to pass into him, i reach out to touch this strange thing my hand
passes straight through this strange dead yet undead being. I leave and resume my journey.
As i make my way through the lower parts of the Shahlil Mountains, I find a dead skunk
and decide that it's as good a place as any to make camp. As i wait for the pot to boil a local stumbles through,
I ask him about the statue's of the undead. He tells me they are gods and great warriors who have jacked out,
so there are more of us then. We cursed warriors and gods.
We are cursed, with immortality and the lowly fools of these barren lands call us Gods.
Aye cursed we are for we can never die, imprisoned in this vile, barren hell...
I allow him safe passage and he scuttles away, the vile little creature, he'll be my dinner one day.
Another attack this time from the side, Foxman [380/825] has challenged pariah [38/328] in combat and won! 1 day, 19:17:58.
during the battle he drops a cute little kitten, scooping up the kitten as i swing cutyereadoff in great cirles.
I chase after Foxman till gives up and runs away happy with his prize. Back at my camp i eat and nurse my wounds.
The rest of this day has been spent wandering the plains between Bharash and Velvragh,
I discover yet more of these unjacked warriors, those dead but undead. Standing like ethereal sentinels,
waiting to resume their quests, complete their tasks and do battle once more.
Jack in bring it on, lets have war with all the blood and the gore..
Once more i head off towards The Towers of Ankh-Allor, almost stumbling into IdleRPG Who accepts my challenge and looses:
pariah [290/328] has challenged IdleRPG [218/1208] in combat and won! 3 days, 20:48:52:
Satisfied with my prize, i leave IdleRPG nursing huge wounds and continue on my way...  :sleepy:
« Last Edit: June 17, 2008, 02:15:58 AM by pariah »
So it'll be awhile yet

Offline pariah

• black listed
« Reply #69 on: June 17, 2008, 03:46:49 PM »
Last night remained quiet and i got some much needed sleep, however when i wake.
This morning seems wrong somehow, i can't put my finger on it but it seems very wrong.
There is an uneasy feeling and a strange darkness covers the realm,
it is while i'm thinking of this, that i get attacked by the Clown,
{17:06:2008:12:58} <~IdleRPG> cloontje [193/884] has challenged pariah [145/328] in combat and won! 3 days, 07:13:24.
My wounds are few and not serious, this is the way with the damned Clown, never a frontal attack,
It's stealth is beyound compare, in and out so fast you barely have the time to blink.
Sudenly and without warning i find myself in a strange dark place, so dark you can't see
your own hand in front of your face. Momentarily the realm flashes back into view, but the the same bitch black darkness
replaces it, it seems when im in this dark place i cannot move, i'm just stuck in one place feet and legs unable to move.
After what seems an eternity the realm slowly fizzles back into view, i'm no longer immobilised,
After regaining my senses, i work out my where i am, sort of halfway between, The Towers of Ankh-Allor and Velvragh, as best as i can make out.
Now settled i breakfast on the remains of the skunk and cute fluffy thing i stole from Foxman.  :D
Later as I wander the wastelands. I grab a local by the throat, just before i rip out his heart,
he tells me "the realm was attacked all the gods and warriors left to fight the invaders. I think on this as i devour the vile creatures still beating heart.....were we forcibly unjacked I wonder. These simple folk have no knowledge of the game we play...
It is good they think us gods, it keeps them in their place, and i get sacrifices aplenty....
The day wears on I loose yet another challenge with the Mighty Siiw, she's a slippery one she is.
{17:06:2008:15:04} <~IdleRPG> pariah [106/328] has challenged Siiw [129/1038] in combat and lost! 1 day, 20:25:52 is added to pariah's clock. It costs me time and that i could do with out.
It seems to me like i have spent the entire afteroon battling Siiw. So swift on her feet,
popping up here and there, using hit and run tactics this time she beats me, i loose no time and my wounds, no more than minor grazes.
She goes her way and i head off for The Mountains of Quok. I see Siiw coming around for yet another swift fight, but this time i've seen her.
The upperhand is mine, i challenge and win...pariah [165/328] has challenged Siiw [13/1038] in combat and won! 3 days, 14:39:54 is removed from pariah's clock.
Then she is gone, as i continue i keep an eye out for Siiw, Stopping from time to time to further examine these statue's of the unjacked...
i've only just made it into the lower foothills of The Quok Mountains and i'm ambushed yet again...
I loose only my pride... and like a ghost she's gone. It is said these mountains are home to some of the regions most fearsome bandits and outlaws.
So bring it on, lets have some...........Nooooo what do i get, the damned clown, thats what, not only do i get left with a few nasty wounds,
She steals my horsemeat drumstick i'd been gnawing on that, after smoking the herbs i stole
from Siiw....Those herbs do give you the munchies, good stuff tho..The afternoon darkens and gives way to evening and then night,
this brings a, so far, rare challenge with IdleRPG the resident cyborg, this i loose with few marks and abrasions.
It does cost me time. It's not long before i see IdleRPG again but i again loose the challenge. this leaves me with many wounds,
and i have lost yet more time. he does however inform me that we are few this night. This can only mean a better chance of rest....I hope...
All hope is dashed i sleep for no more than an hour, something or someone trips one of my crafty alarms.
Shifting into cover i spy, an almost too stealthy Siiw, i try a half hearted ambush knowing she has already seen me,
but still hoping to get aid from the element of surprise. Not this time tho the challenge i loose.
More time added, now even more battered and bruised. All i can do is reflect on my current disappearing goal..
If i loose much more time i'll be eating into my gift from the Valar..

:sleepy:
« Last Edit: June 18, 2008, 03:24:30 AM by pariah »
So it'll be awhile yet

Offline pariah

• black listed
« Reply #70 on: June 19, 2008, 12:00:15 AM »
After a much needed sleep, i breakfast and leave The Forests Of Velvragh.
just a short distance along, i notice one of the ethereal sentinels flicker into life,
just for a few moments, this is a young warrior, with little experience of the realm.
He takes a brief look around see's me and makes a retreat, once more this sentinel stands silent and unmoving.
Still recovering from yesterdays battles i leave the main trails for better cover, and head off towards the bharash Passage.
This proves to be perfect and i see no one, the extra time without battle helps my wounds and bruises heal,
upon reaching the passage i have no choice but to break cover,taking a carefull look around first, i break cover and head for the passage,
once inside i relax a little and wait, seeing no one behind i make my way through less that 50 yards in i'm bushwacked and defeated by Foxman.
My time is safe and my wounds are few, but i have more now than yesterday. I eventually leave the passage and wander the wilderness,
it is here i almost trip over a sleeping Siiw, taking my chance i steal her level 65 boots leaving
my worn, tattered and stinking old level 29's in their place. I leave quickly before she awakes, stopping some miles away to admire my prize.
So far this day has been pretty quiet, suddenly somethong cold an slimy hits me on the back of the neck, a fish.
This tells me Siiw is awake and and knows, quickly i make my escape, snatch up the fish and eat it whole.
Looking back over my shoulder as i flee with my prize, i see Siiw locked in battle with Foxman,
now thats what i call timing hehehehehe. Fully intent on putting as much distance as possible between
me and the Mighty and pretty pissed off Siiw i head for the cover of the forrests of Velvragh
almost running headfirst into the clown, i issue my challenge and loose, yet another two and a half days added to my goal.
I almost make it to the forrest's but have to make another challenge with the Mighty Siiw, again i loose.
another couple of days added to my clock. <~IdleRPG> pariah reaches next level in 22 days, 02:49:26.
Enough for tonight i need to rest..I disappear into the forrest's undergrowth. I eat, treat my wounds and get some much needed rest...

:sleepy:
« Last Edit: June 19, 2008, 01:30:15 AM by pariah »
So it'll be awhile yet

Offline pariah

• black listed
« Reply #71 on: June 20, 2008, 06:48:45 PM »
The last few days have been spent. Exploring The Jow Botzi Territory. This land is littered with small villages,
most are in plain view, while a good number of others are hidden, these hidden villages worship strange gods.
I make mental notes of their positions so i can return and show them a new God to worship.
the first of these few days bring only four challenges, though each battle is long and arduous, I loose all four.
The impact on my present goal is small but none the less my goal is moving away from me...
I hear tell from a local villager that he has heard. That The Mighty Siiw has attained her next level...
This is good information but not good enough to save his life, i hunger for human flesh,
this he satisfies for me.........
Two challenges are lost early this day. Also i happen across a very strange little village,
where they worship a strange god indeed. They huddle around a strange little box, I watch the little box intently...
{20:06:2008:15:45} <~IdleRPG> pariah saw an episode of Ally McBeal. This terrible calamity has slowed them 1 day, 21:51:21 from level 47.
{20:06:2008:15:45} <~IdleRPG> pariah reaches next level in 25 days, 19:03:18.
For this calamity i kill and eat each of the villages firstborn.
After this is done i tell them that I am their only God. Worship only me and make sacrifice so that i may eat,
also i tell them of "THE MIGHTY BOOSH" and order that this is what they should watch on the strange little picture box.....
Just a few miles from the village i get an encounter with Dragon73. Beastlord and master of dragons, this is my challenge and the battle is swift.
I win and take my prize, fresh dragon steaks and nearly three days closer to my personal prize........
{20:06:2008:17:08} <~IdleRPG> pariah reaches next level in 22 days, 21:43:20.
To my absolute astonisment my next challenge comes only a few miles further into my journey.
This time Cormen challenges and wins, my time is safe and i take no wounds, however Cormen limps away with his small prize...
I continue on my way....After about an hour wandering the Jow Botzi Territory, I come upon IdleRPG the cyborg thing...
I loose my challenge and forefeit two and a quarter days, these losses are mounting up and my goal is slowly drifting further
from my grasp...I ache from head to toe and desperately need sleep..  :sleepy:
« Last Edit: June 21, 2008, 12:24:09 AM by pariah »
So it'll be awhile yet

Offline Siiw

• Helper
    • Ceeia
« Reply #72 on: June 28, 2008, 08:28:34 PM »
[17:19:48] <IdleRPG> In the fierce battle, Siiw dropped his level 45 set of leggings! Foxman picks it up, tossing his old level 33 set of leggings to Siiw.

Foxman must soon be wearing all my eq!

See you from the phone!

Offline pariah

• black listed
« Reply #73 on: July 04, 2008, 05:32:07 PM »
Foxman seems to be lucky recently

{04:07:2008:01:27} <~IdleRPG> Foxman [633/801] has challenged Gworfindal [489/1124] in combat and won! 6 days, 01:50:56 is removed from Foxman's clock.
{04:07:2008:01:27} <~IdleRPG> Foxman reaches next level in 31 days, 21:42:26.
{04:07:2008:01:27} <~IdleRPG> In the fierce battle, Gworfindal dropped his level 94 tunic! Foxman picks it up, tossing his old level 88 tunic to Gworfindal.

So it'll be awhile yet