Author Topic: How to change the fields?  (Read 6234 times)

Offline AussieJay

How to change the fields?
« on: December 07, 2007, 08:53:46 AM »
Hi, I have a question as I have just signed up.

Is there a way to change the position or length of the fields of a shoutbox. I know there are checkboxes and the like in the settings but for example placing the "message" field next to the "name" field would be nice.

Thanks,
~AJ

EDIT: my website is http://aussiejay.forum5.com so please visit and look at my shoutbox or even join!

Offline Adonix

• Administrator
    • Chat4all
Re: How to change the fields?
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2007, 05:48:22 PM »
That is not possible unfortunately. Shoutboxes were initially not meant to be stretched out, but to be placed in small spaces available on a website. However, it is a good idea which i will probably try to implement in a future release. I have also been thinking about an option to have the whole input section placed to the left or right of the message section, which will make stretched shoutboxes look better.

I don't know if it will be in the coming update, but if not, it will be in the one after that. At the moment there is no ETA on when the update will be finished. It was supposed to be done last July, but personal and work circumstances prevented me from having it finished by that time. Early coming year i'll probably have time off work to finally finish this update :)
Tempus fugit et nos fugimus in illus
- Ovid Fasti

Offline AussieJay

Re: How to change the fields?
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2007, 01:46:02 AM »
Thanks~