Author Topic: Hello from @ll  (Read 6252 times)

Offline allyours

• All Yours Chat
Hello from @ll
« on: August 15, 2006, 07:01:41 AM »
 :) Hi to all from @ll
We have been looking for a shoutbox to replace one that decided to implement functions that just weren't acceptable to use on our home page.
We are a Chat Communities currently known as All Yours Chat and formerly known as LYQOS Chat Communities. If the time setting can be resolved we would like to replace the current box on our page. It is my hope that this is the final box we decide to use and that we may seek quality help here in this forum as well as offer support and help for any here that might need it.
For the moment we are pleased to be a part of the family and community of chat4all.
CHEERS!

Where friends make new friends

Offline Adonix

• Administrator
    • Chat4all
Re: Hello from @ll
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2006, 06:35:45 PM »
Hi Allyours,

Welcome to chat4all :) The shoutbox you currently have on your site is the exact same software as we use, but ours is much more advanced. You probably have seen its similarities when you logged into the admin CP.

The timezone offset is being planned, but i can't say yet when it can be implemented (it needs to be backwards compatible to the current system, so it takes a while). It currently uses the timezone of the server location, which in our case is CET (GMT+1) as the server is located in Germany. We took over the shoutbox service from the previous owner, and programmer who also programmed the one for your current shoutbox, only a few months ago. We plan on making it better and better along the way.
Tempus fugit et nos fugimus in illus
- Ovid Fasti

Offline allyours

• All Yours Chat
Re: Hello from @ll
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2006, 07:05:42 PM »
Thank you for the kind welcome Adonis. :)
I just recently did an e-mail correspondence with a chap named Luke who I think was the creator of the software originally. He told me he had sold it three years ago. It's nice to see that it is in responsible and capable hands now. I look forward to the many upgrades, improvements and bug fixes that are to come.
Cheers

Where friends make new friends